You have no items in your shopping cart.
We've assigned each drink in your cleanse package with a number (one through six) highlighted on the label to let you know the proper order to drink your smoothies in. We suggest that you consume each drink two to three hours apart, but we ultimately stress that you should listen to your body and drink whenever it tells you it is hungry. By investing in a cleanse, you are investing in your health. Here are a few of the smoothies you will be receiving in your package.
1. We begin each day with the Morning Glory. Packed with greens such as kale, romaine and spinach you will have enough protein and fiber to keep you full and the proper energy to get your day going. We have lightly and naturally sweetened it with vitamin-rich apples, strawberries and bananas to give your morning a sweet touch.
2. The Spicy Pomegranate is your new brunch. Created from lemons, cayenne pepper and maple syrup, it is similar to what is known as the classic master cleanse detox. We have included it in your cleanse to pump up your vitamin C and rev your metabolism to get things heated up.
3. Next up is Raw Green Protein, tastes like caramel apple pie in a bottle! That kick of protein will be the perfect mid-day booster your body wants and needs.
4. More than halfway through a day of cleansing, you can expect to be treated with something sweet to keep you going. You will receive an assortment of our famous Beet of Apples and Day Glow.
5. For dinner you can expect something hearty. One of our thick specialty drinks are in store to keep you full and satisfied. They are packed with a variety of nutrients and healthy fats. You will get an assortment of Island Coconut, PB&JUS and Matcha Chia.
6. Finally, an All Green Everything, a blend of greens, the perfect drink before getting in bed.
- The juice was awesome. Never felt better and the sweet cravings really left... Ready to start the next phase Review by Cynthia
Price Value Quality