What's not to love about a delicious appetizer like guacamole? It's always a crowd pleaser, but if you want to spice things up and impress your friends even more, we recommend trying this tropical twist on your traditional guacamole.
WHY WE LOVE IT
- Avocados are a nutrient powerhouse. They contain more potassium than bananas and are packed with heart-healthy monounsaturated fats.
- Pineapples are loaded with tons of nutrients, including a high content of Vitamin C. Vitamin C is essential in supporting a healthy immune system.
- Between the pineapple and avocado you'll be getting a healthy and filling snack!
Read More: Vegan Chocolate Avocado Mousse
- 2 ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 finely diced jalapeno, seeded and stems removed (add more or less to taste)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- In a large bowl, mash together the avocados.
- Add in the jalapeno, red onion, pineapple, lime juice salt and pepper. Mash until everything is blended together. Add any additional salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with your favorite chips and enjoy!
TRY PAIRING THIS WITH ONE OF OUR PINEAPPLE-INFUSED SMOOTHIES