Green Goddess dressing is best known for its fresh herbs and creamy consistency. Originally created in San Francisco in the 1920s, this dressing has been adapted over the years. Try our recipe below to instantly spice up any salad or to use as a veggie dip.
- 1 cup of paleo mayo
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 3 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 cup of fresh chopped basil
- 2 tbsp fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 cloves of chopped garlic
- 3/4 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Add paleo mayo, lemon juice, herbs and garlic to a blender or food processor.
- Blend on high.
- Place the greek yogurt a large bowl, and slowly mix in the blended up dressing until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week.
- Add to your favorite salad or as a veggie dip.
Recipe adapted from The Kitchn
Try these other sauces and dips: