Finding the best chocolate chip cookie is easier said than done. With so many variations between flours, nut butters, and dietary preferences, it can seem daunting. Enter these paleo almond butter chocolate chip cookies, which are gluten and refined-sugar free, and have only a few simple ingredients.
Why do we love them? The crunchy almond butter gives the cookies a great texture and the whole ingredients are great for you.
Almond Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Servings: 12 mini cookies
- 1 medium egg
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tbsp crunchy almond butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/3 cups of almond flour
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips (dairy-free or regular)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg, coconut sugar, and almond butter together.
- In a separate bowl whisk together the salt, baking soda, and almond flour.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and mix well until the dough is thick.
- Add in the chocolate chips and stir.
- Put dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Put small spoonfuls on a lined baking sheet, and bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
TRY THESE DELICIOUS NO-BAKE DESSERTS