Say hello to our newest JUS, Pineapple Bliss! It's full of ingredients that help support immunity, digestion and will give you that glow from the inside out. This tropical green smoothie will leave you feeling renewed and refreshed all day long. Try it in the morning before a workout or as a mid-afternoon pick me up. Read on to find out why each ingredient is so important.
Read More: Boost Your Smoothie with These Shots
Pineapple Bliss Smoothie Ingredients, Uncovered
- H20 is essential to helping our bodies function. Most people don't drink nearly enough water on a daily basis. Water helps flush toxins out of our body and is a necessary part of helping our kidneys function properly.
- Orange Juice is full of Vitamin C, which helps prevent things like the common cold and the orange juice gives the pineapple bliss a slight natural sweetness.
- Pineapple is the star of the smoothie. It's an excellent source of Vitamin C and manganese, two nutrients that are essential for maintaining a healthy metabolism.
- Spinach contains folate and is what gives the pineapple bliss smoothie its green hue. Spinach is more mild compared to it's leafy-green counterparts, so you can't even taste in the smoothie.
- Bananas are an excellent source of potassium. Potassium supports, cardiovascular health, bone strength, blood pressure and muscle strength.
- Lemon promotes detoxification, reduces inflammation and is an excellent source of Vitamin C.
- Ginger aids digestion and boost immunity.
TRY THE PINEAPPLE BLISS SMOOTHIE TODAY