If you love granola as much as we do, but don't want to spend your whole paycheck on a bag, then try making your own! It's great as a snack on-the-go, as a topping to your favorite yogurt, or with your favorite nut milk. This also makes an amazing gift idea for the holidays, and it's a healthier alternative to those bars everyone loves at Starbucks.
Cranberry Bliss Gluten-Free Granola
- 2.5 cups of gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup of sliced raw almonds
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds or sunflower seeds
- 2/3 cup of dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix oats, almonds, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, coconut flakes, chia seeds and flax seeds.
- Add maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract and cinnamon.
- Toss with a spoon to mix well, ensure everything is coated.
- Spread out on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes (stirring every 15 minutes).
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Store in an air-tight container and enjoy!
PAIR THE GRANOLA WITH ONE OF OUR DELICIOUS DESSERT SMOOTHIES: