Matcha lattes might be everyone's new favorite drink (move over coffee), but did you know there are tons more ways to enjoy matcha? These no-bake matcha cheesecake tarts are a delicious dairy-free dessert.
Read More: Matcha Chia Breakfast Pudding
Matcha Cheesecake Bites
Servings: 12 mini cheesecake bites
Ingredients for the crust
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 cup cashews
- 10 pitted dates, soaked in warm water to soften
- 1 muffin tin
Ingredients for the filling
- 1 1/2 cups cashews, soaked in warm water for an hour
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp matcha
- Add the walnuts, cashews and dates to a food processor. Pulse until a dough-like consistency forms.
- Add a small ball of crust into muffin tins and using your finger, press firmly into each spot filling it 1/3 of the way.
- Place in the freezer while you create the filling.
- Drain the cashews and add into a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Then add the coconut milk, vanilla extract, maple syrup and matcha. Blend again.
- Add the filling into the muffin tins and freeze for 1-3 hours.
- Store in an airtight container in the freezer and thaw for an hour before eating.
PAIR YOUR MATCHA CHEESECAKE BITE WITH OUR MATCHA CHIA SMOOTHIE