What's better than a warm piece of pumpkin bread on a crisp fall day? Not much if you ask us. Not only is pumpkin a festive ingredient, it also has some great health benefits! Pumpkin is filled with fiber and it also is shown to stabilize blood sugar levels. Pair it with a side of nut milk for a delicious fall treat.
Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread
Serving Size: 1 loaf (about 8 slices)
- 2 cups gluten-free oat flour (we use Bob's Red Mill)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 can organic pumpkin puree
- 2 large organic brown eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup 100% Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips of your choice
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x5 loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, mix oat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix pumpkin puree, eggs, vanilla extract, honey, maple syrup and olive oil. Whisk together until it's smooth.
- Add in 1/3 portion of the dry mixture and mix well. Repeat until all dry contents have been mixed into the wet ingredients. Stir until smooth, then add in the chocolate chips.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck into the middle of the bread comes out clean, and let cool for 15 minutes.
PAIR IT WITH OUR PROBIOTIC COLD BREW