Happy February! The month of February puts an emphasis on love and what better way to share the love than with homemade treats? Whether you are celebrating Valentine's Day with a special someone, or you are focusing on self-love, you can never go wrong with treating yourself to a delicious dessert. I love having dessert on hand and these dark chocolate caramel cups are my new favorite obsession.
Read More: Refined-Sugar Free Homemade Vegan Nutella
Dark Chocolate Caramel Cups
Servings: 6 individual cups
- 1 muffin tin
- 6 muffin liners
- 8 oz dark chocolate
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 6 tsp caramel sauce (store-bought or homemade)
- Add 6 muffin liners to the muffin tin.
- Next add dark chocolate and coconut oil to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Stir well. Continue to microwave for 30 seconds until completely melted.
- Pour part of the melted chocolate into the liners so that the chocolate fully covers the bottom.
- Put in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer. Next, add a spoonful of caramel and another layer of chocolate sauce over top so that it completely covers the caramel.
- Freeze for an additional 20 minutes.
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy!
Try Our Guilt-Free Dessert Pack
Guilt-Free Dessert Pack, $34 - 5 days worth of healthy desserts