It's no surprise that chocolate and fruit go hand in hand, but if you're looking to try something new, these chocolate covered watermelon pops are the perfect treat to satisfy your chocolate cravings, while keeping you hydrated in the summer heat. They're refreshing, slightly sweet and incredibly easy to make. Try it with other chocolates (white chocolate is delicious) to switch it up, and if you have kids, making these pops is a fun project to do together. Thanks to You Must Love Life for the recipe!
Chocolate-Covered Watermelon Pops
Servings: 6 Watermelon Pops
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 small watermelon
- 2 tbsp coconut flakes (optional)
- 2 tbsp chopped nuts (optional)
- Melt chocolate chips and coconut oil for 20 seconds at a time in a microwave safe container until melted.
- Slice watermelon into triangle pieces, cut off the rind, and stick a popsicle stick into the base of each triangle.
- Drizzle each triangle with melted chocolate, then top with unsweetened coconut flakes and nuts of your choice.
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Store in the fridge for 30 minutes before enjoying.
PAIR THIS WITH OUR WATERMELON WIZARD SMOOTHIE