Looking for a delicious dessert that doesn't require turning on the oven? These vegan strawberry creamsicles take less than 10 minutes to make and are the perfect refreshing and healthy treat. The creamy coconut milk is full of healthy fats, while the strawberries give the pops a sweet and refreshing flavor. If you have leftovers from a smoothie, try using those as the base instead!
Servings: 6 popsicles
- Popsicle mold (we used these)
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk (about 1.5 cups)
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Fill 1/3 of each of the popsicle molds with coconut milk. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- While the first layer is freezing, add the strawberries, maple syrup and 3/4 cup coconut milk to a blender. Blend for 1-2 minutes on high.
- Remove the popsicle molds from the freezer and add in another layer of strawberry smoothie, filling the molds about 2/3 of the way. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- Add in the final layer of coconut milk and add in the popsicle sticks.
- Freeze for an hour and enjoy!
More No Bake Dessert Recipes:
TRY MAKING THE POPS WITH ONE OF THESE SMOOTHIES