Whether you are trying to cut back on wine, or just want a healthier beverage alternative - skipping alcohol doesn't mean you have to miss out on all the fun of a cocktail! These three different mocktails are filled with hydrating ingredients like watermelon, cucumber and grapefruit, which help give you glowing skin from the inside out.
Cucumber Mint Club Soda
- 1 can of plain club soda
- 1/2 cucumber thinly sliced
- 5 mint sprigs (more for garnishing)
- Pour club soda into a glass with ice.
- Add in a few slices of cucumber and mint leaves.
- Garnish with additional cucumber slices.
Watermelon Lime Fresca
- 1/4 small watermelon sliced into cubes
- Juice from 2 limes
- Place watermelon into a blender for 10-15 seconds.
- Add in the lime juice and continue blending for 10 seconds.
- Enjoy as-is or with ice.
Ginger Grapefruit Kombucha Spritz
- 1/2 bottle of ginger flavored kombucha (or flavor of choice)
- juice from 1/2 grapefruit
- Squeeze grapefruit juice into a small glass.
- Top with ginger kombucha and stir.
- Add in ice and garnish with additional grapefruit.
ADD THIS BOOSTER SHOT TO YOUR MOCKTAIL