You have no items in your shopping cart.
We've assigned each drink in your cleanse package with a number (one through six) highlighted on the label to let you know the proper order to drink your JUSes in. We suggest that you consume each JUS two to three hours apart, but we ultimately stress that you should listen to your body and drink whenever it tells you it is hungry. By investing in a cleanse, you are investing in your health- which is essentially the inspiration that got us up and running. Here are a few of the JUSes you will be receiving in your package…
1. We begin each day with the morning glory. Packed with nutrient rich greens such as kale, romaine and spinach you will have enough protein to keep you full and the proper energy to get your day going. We have lightly and naturally sweetened it with vitamin-rich apples, strawberries and bananas to give your morning a sweet touch.
2. The spicy lemonade is your new brunch. Created from lemons, cayenne pepper and maple syrup, it is similar to what is known as the classic master cleanse detox. We have included it in your cleanse to pump up your vitamin C and rev your metabolism to get things heated up.
3. Next up is the sweet spin; made from spinach, kale, pineapple, banana and mango we can assure its going to be one of your favorites. You’re going to love it so much you may even get it once more before bed.
4. More than halfway through a day of cleansing, you can expect to be treated with something sweet to keep you going. You will receive an assortment of our famous chia berry and acai blend.
5- For dinner you can expect something hearty. One of our thick specialty drinks are in store to keep you full and satisfied. They are packed with a variety of nutrients and healthy fats. You will get an assortment of not so chunky, island coconut and almond breeze.
6- Enjoy the delicious Xtreme Greens before you head off into slumberland so that you can really wake up feeling rejuvenated!
- I am thrilled I lost 3.5 lbs drinking these yummy juices Review by Lisa
Price Value Quality
- Yummy Review by Seiteki
Price Value Quality
The flavors were not bad either...except for morning glory, but hey, it's all veggies so it's expected. My favorite drinks were both the spicy lemonades, the choco-nana (tastes just like a banana split), the not so chunky was good (who doesn't love pb & bananas?), the sweet spin has mango which I LOVE! but the TOP BEST FAVORITE was the island coconut...OMG! I can drink more than one!
Great juices!! (Posted on 5/27/14)